Monday 26 November 2012

Prefer wide leg

I am not the chic kind of girl who likes to dress up very formal for a night out. I usually go for my fav jeans and plain top and try to pull everything out with my jewelry. But since the wide legs are back in -  I think that I might jump into buying a pair. In fact I did.
They can be truly amazing when worn right as they can give you that extra length and at the same time form a nice shape to your figure. When i first tried them on with no heels I felt a bit slouchy in a bad way and thought that this was not for me. They did not suit me. And then I tried again!
Give it a shot ladies! Put your nicest shirt on and your killer pumps and you are ready to rock out the chic way! Try to leave your bracelets and earrings aside for this time and impress with a statement necklace, which will drop down on your neck nicely, with the shirt open to the right point of being sexy. So, have I changed your mind a bit about the next night out? 

Check McQueen's cherry wool-crepe pants and Mulberry's impressive leather pants. I absolutely love them. And for the record, Zara and Asos have some alternates that should come in handy :)  

Kisses A.N.


Roberto Cavalli 

Alexander McQueen

Mulberry

Stella McCartney 

Asos 

Asos with notch back detail similar to Donna Karan

Zara studded pants

1 comment: